End-to-end data center decommissioning
SYH is a key player in assisting companies manage ongoing technology shifts in data centers, We provide companies with decommissioning services from cage clean-outs to cable mining to equipment removal, onsite data destruction and disposition of retired data center equipment. SYH has a team of dedicated and professional expert to cater for your data center decommissioning, hence we has the smallest downstream footprint of any competitor in the region.
SYH Decommission Process Flow
- Removal/decommission of racked equipment and hard drives.
- Conduct inventory reconciliation for any discrepancies
- Move equipment and hard drives to staging area for preparation and on-site data destruction service
- We will either perform data destruction or physical destruction as per requested.
- Identify unused cables, remove, pack and transport equipment to our processing facility
- De-manfacturing in our processing facility by segregation of recyclable waste and non-recyclable
- Certificate of Destruction/Recycled will be provided when all equipment is dismantled and segregated.